Tuesday, 3 February 2009

More fun in the snow



Gosh, this global warming business is terrifying. I might die of heat exhaustion if it gets much worse... which brings me on to a certain Jonathan Porritt and his claims that people who have more than two children are 'irresponsible.' I suppose I had better enjoy being socially acceptable (in one area of my life at least) while I can. If the ecofascists get their way, as soon as I get around to bringing another little darling into the world, I will have to reapply for membership of the human race. This will no doubt involve apologising to the whole of humanity for having the audacity to procreate, followed by some public mortification as penance for leaving nasty little carbon footprints everywhere.

Offensive little men like Porritt would be the first to claim that the Church should 'stay out of people's bedrooms', yet they seem to imagine that they have every right to barge in themselves. I am not remotely interested in the outdated views of people who see the human race as a species of parasite that needs to be contracepted and aborted out of existence. Get out of my bedroom, Jonathan and your pals from the Optimum Population Trust, get out of my uterus.

4 comments:

Mac McLernon said...

It's ok, Fiorella. These people will soon contracept themselves and their mad ideas out of existence...

la mamma said...

Yes, if they take their own views to their logical conclusion, then we won't have to worry about their existence for much longer!

Kate said...

'Paedophobics'
But what is there to fear?
Only the image and likeness of God.

angela said...

They never take into account that children from a larger family learn to share limited resources from an early age as well as reusing and recycling more than most and not flying off on two foreign holidays a year.
I like your blog by the way